.

So Much NEWS!

Thursday, June 24, 2010
I am happy to announce that Plumb is well on it's way to becoming 100% official.  We received the certificate for our LLC in the mail today and there's so many more steps that we're achieving little by little, everyday.  Extremely exciting!  Price changes, collections, boutique prints, and SO MUCH MORE are all in the works and we cannot wait to share it all with you!  Patience is a virtue, right?  One thing that we absolutely cannot wait to show ANYmore is the custom iPhone covers that we are now offering. 
We have a complete listing of pre-designed templates and are also willing to work with you on custom designs/colors/photos of your choice. 
 They are selling for $39.95 + S&H from any pre-existing photo session OR if you book a session today, you will receive 15% off any iPhone cover!



Trust me, I WILL be ordering one for my iPhone the next chance I get!!!






0 comments: