.

'we sign our cards and letters bff' - fort walton beach children's photographer

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I'm so excited to share some quick snapshots I took of the winning clothes for The Fancy Pants Parade by the beautiful and extremely talented Cayce Collins!  Spread the word and get those contest entries in on our facebook page - this is one photo session you're NOT going to wanna miss being a part of!!!


2-3T dress - LOVE the whale!!
6-12m bubble suit - stunningly precious!
6-7sz capri & halter outfit - will look gorgeous on this winning girl!

4-5T boy outfit - the camera melts my heart! you know I'll be ordering a onesie like this for Liddy!

I've got some CRAZY fun ideas up my sleeve for this completely stylized session - can't wait for ya'll to be a part of it!
Enter your children's photos in the correct album on our facebook page or email us your photo and we'll enter it for you!

0 comments: