.

"We've got the rest of our lives and I still believe that it's ours for the taking" PART ONE - Fort Walton Beach Family photography

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
I just loved photographing this family.  One glance is all it takes to know they all belong to one another, yet each with his or her own unique personality and talents brought to the table.  They're all so photogenic and beautiful too, it made my job so easy.  When the mom first contacted me, she mentioned that they were celebrating so many milestones within each other's lives and that she and her husband were in such a wonderful place in their marriage - it was truly inspirational to be surrounded by all the love and unity within this family.  I hope you enjoy sneaking a peek into that love and take note: this is just part ONE.  Part two coming soon featuring two hearts joined in a new journey together!



















Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: