.

"this is my second chance, this is my one romance".... navarre photography

Friday, August 16, 2013
So yesterday, I had a little second shooter tag along to my baby session.  I finally found the memory card for my old Canon point-and-shoot so Ava confidently strapped it around her neck and announced that she was coming along with me to take pictures.  Normally, I wouldn't allow her to come if I was doing a session for a new acquaintance, but this shoot was for a close friend who knows Ava.  This is not the first shoot that Ava has tagged along to help with but it was her first shoot to practice on her very own camera!  She is showing a big interest in taking pictures, whether it be on my phone or on her new camera and I am more than happy to encourage this blooming passion at such a young age!  Who knows what kind of impact Ava will make on this world with her artistry!   Here is a glimpse of her trip as "Plumb assistant" and also some SOOC (straight out of camera) photos she took while at the session!!






Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: