.

"As you are, my love..." Fort Walton Beach lifestyle photography

Monday, April 21, 2014
"As you are my love
Say you'll always be
Though the years go by
My heart will ever sigh
You're the love for me"


My baby turns three this week.  Oh, my heart.  My last baby will no longer be a baby this year.  This week!  All through my pregnancy and these past three years, she has proven over and over that things would not be easy for us.  We will butt heads and we will fight, we will cry through our frustrations and we will love passionately.  If ever there was a child after my own heart, it is her.   She loves aggressively and is tenacious in what she believes.  She never backs down from her true self.  Words fail me in my expression of love for this child....










Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: