.

'you make me happy, when skies are gray'....Fort Walton Beach newborn photographer

Friday, June 3, 2011
Just thought I'd share this picture I ran across when editing some of Lydia's birth pictures - I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old - that's two weeks away from being 2 months!!!  To be downright cliche: time has truly flown by.  It's so different having a newborn when you have a 2 year old and a 7 year old as well - the whole experience is different than just having a newborn or even just having a newborn + a 4 year old....finding the time to enjoy the little tiny moments, the little tiny sighs and flickers of recognition in her eyes, is really hard to do!  But do it I will - even if it has to be at 3am in the morning when no-one else is awake to bother us - we'll catch our little escapes just to enjoy one another.  That's what I love about this picture - it's so reminiscent of what a newborn is - those tiny lips, the fuzzy cheeks, the dotted button-nose - if you don't capture it when you can, you'll miss it because in a wink - everything's changed....

0 comments: