.

Let the The Fancy Pants Parade begin!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011
{Cayce Col; photo taken by Amy Quarrier}

One of my major goals to complete each year as a small business is to give back - I thoroughly enjoy what I do as a profession and am always looking for ways to challenge myself and help myself grow, as a photographer, AND all around as a living, breathing human being.  I love taking on new projects as well as blessing others so why not kill two birds with one stone (...and isn't there a nicer, better, sweeter way to say that expression?!? it's so mean!).  As you probably already know, there have been areas in our country very close to us greatly affected by the devastating weather this past spring - terrible storms and massive tornadoes.  Pastor Frank Griffith of Victory Life Church in Foley, Alabama, has spoken into my life and, many others, on several occasions; members from my church just recently went on a week-long missions trip to help him as his church aided in tornado relief work in their surrounding area.  I would love to bless his ministry with proceeds from product sales from The Fancy Pants Parade contest!  Winnings include a spot in a stylized photo session designed and photographed by yours truly as well as a custom designed outfit from the talented Cayce Collins, savings valueing in over $250! Click image below to read on for more details...

{click on images to see them in all their splendorific glory...}

0 comments: