.

Imperfectly Perfect - fort walton beach photographer

Thursday, September 15, 2011
Sometimes I don't get the best photos of my own kids - and by that I mean, it's not like our house is set up like a professional photographer's studio 24/7.  Lately, I've become quite the good iphoneographer (more on that later..) since a camera phone is a lot easier than a big ole fat camera to lug around in a diaper bag!  I took the following photos of Lydia of her first "bath-in-a-sink" with my "big ole fat camera".  Let me tell you - it's extremely hard to take photos with a 5lb camera with an extremely close prime lense while holding onto a slippery not-quite-sitting-up-yet baby in the most horrid-lit kitchen ever!  I don't even KNOW what settings my camera was set to and I switched my lens to auto-focus (because just try trying to focus a lens with your toes...).  I quickly uploaded them and edited them sloppily in photoshop with these instagram photoshop actions - no fancy schmancy touchups here.... But you know what - I love them.  Imperfectly Perfect.  I'll cherish them forever....that's all that matters in the end...






Wrinkled prune toes and all....

0 comments: