.

i-friday {hair stories}

Monday, January 16, 2012
i-fridays are turning into i-mondays for me lately.....sorry 'bout that!  We had Lydia's baby dedication over the weekend and threw a "sugar n' spice" luncheon afterward which was super fun - pictures to come, I promise!!! I promise also that this will be the last i-friday all about lil LuLu Lydia for a while - I'm sure there are other things to take pictures of...right?! 

As some of you might already know (or have noticed..), Lydia has FABulous hair!  The kind of hair every girl dreams of having.  Not too thick, not too thin - just the right amount of bounce and curl.  The perfect mix of ingredients containing sugar, whim, flight and fancy.  As my bestie had put it "there is joy in every strand...".  I love to play with her hair and style it into numerous different characters and I thought I'd highlight a few here with photos I've taken since she's been born.  Her hair just continues to get longer and crazier and I'm sure I'll come up with a thousand more hairstyles.  'Til then - enjoy the following:

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: