.

'that's when love comes along just in time' - fort walton beach family photography

Sunday, October 23, 2011
I've never been completely educated on country music.  The closest thing I've ever gotten to it really is driving my dad's ole beatup '84 Ford pickup in highschool and watching the movie "Country Strong".  But this girl, she knows her country and when sharing a vision for the type of photos she wants, she has it nailed.  Anyone lost or clueless for photo session inspiration should go see her, she's a pro. From the very start I can see inside her head of what she wants to capture of her family and the love between her and her hubby and it's just a seamless journey from there which brings around pictures like the following.  In fact, I'm just downright jealous.  Without further ado....











{click on images to see them in all their splendorific glory...}

0 comments: