.

Love At First Sight

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Plumb Photography is hosting a Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show and everyone is invited! 


ABOUT MATILDA JANE


"I wish I had a great story, but I really don't. It is quite simple actually. One day a friend of mine said I should make clothing so I did. I'm a bit of a risk taker. Afterall, what is the worst thing that could happen?


I wish I could say I started because I could not find any cute clothes for my kids, but surely that is not a problem. The world is filled with talented designers. Afterall, someone has to dress my two darling boys 'cuz Matilda Jane isn't looking good on boys lately!! I wish I could say I am a "designer." I pretty much consider myself just a girl who can't stop her brain from spinning. It is crazy. I just get an idea and go with it. Inspiration? I am not sure, it just happens. You know, wake up in the middle of the night and "Whoa, I have a great idea!" It just happens.


The one thing I do not have to wish for is a great family and group of friends. These guys are what makes Matilda Jane rock. They have followed me from what was a “crazy idea” to where we are now. They are loyal and well-loved. They are also very patient for putting up with me and my ventures that I pursue on a whim. Oh, I do love them all."


Matilda Jane Clothing offers inspiring, creative clothing for girls of all ages while maintaing the pure innocence of childhood.  Don't forget about the beautiful women's clothing as well!



Mark your calendars for Friday, December 2 at 6 o'clock for an open house style trunk show.  Come view some beautiful clothing & accessories, enjoy good friends and yummy light hors d'oeurves! 

Trunk show is being hosted at
The Blessing House
149 N Hollywood Blvd
Fort Walton Beach


Spend $100 or more on Matilda Jane Clothing products and receive a *petite session from
Plumb Photography during the months of January - February to show off your new swag!
A petite session includes 15 minutes of photography and 5 creatively edited images on a disc. 
*subject to availability / conditions do apply

To view MJC products, visit their website and start making your wish list!

 Bring lots of friends - can't wait to see you all there!!

0 comments: