.

2011 Year in Review

Saturday, December 31, 2011
Looking back, 2011 feels like a blur to me right now.  Business got busier, lots of babies were born (including mine in April!), my other baby turned THREE!!! and my husband and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.  No matter how stressed I may get when things get busy and hectic and messy and cluttered, I know that I am truly blessed in this life and one of the biggest blessings I experienced this year was being witness to so much love in the lives of the people I photographed.  I feel so honored every single session that I am invited in to capture a family's memories and that they trust me to turn those memories into beautiful pieces of art.  Here is a look back from this year of some of my favorite "captures" (I included a few from the end of last year since I never did do a 2010 recap and there was a 3 month gap this year while I was on maternity leave). 



































I am looking forward to 2012 so very much - I just know that it has some exciting things in store for me and my family.  Some new beginnings, some memories to be made, some reasons to celebrate, some adventures to be taken, and some love to be shared.  My ultimate resolution for the new year is to not let fear or insecurity or self-doubt hold me back from experiencing all that this life has for me!  I am super stoked about some ideas I have up my sleeve for Plumb this year as well; I've been having session ideas come to me in my dreams and I immediately jot them down when I wake so I don't forget!  I can't wait to help make your wildest photo ideas come true!  I'll also be adding to my equipment which is always exciting - new toys to make your photos even sharper and more beautiful!

As I begin to prepare for Lydia's first birthday this year (yes, people, party planning is an illness for me....) I came across this quote that coincided with the theme of her party and I thought it appropriate to start off the new year with:  "What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly" - Lao Tzu

Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY NEW YEAR; may your feet always find adventure and may your heart only ever find love.....

xoxo


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: