.

i-friday {2 for 1}

Friday, December 30, 2011
Owning a smart phone, specifically an iPhone, makes me peculiarly lazy about lugging my camera around with me for day to day photos. I have a built-in camera with built-in editing apps in my pocket!  It doesn't get any easier than that!  So, even though I have regularly shared iPhone pictures both on my blog and facebook in the past, I thought I'd narrow down a day to share a special photo (or photoS...) from my week sooooo, tAdA! welcome to the very first post of the i-friday series.  Today's a 2-for-1 special since I couldn't narrow down which photos to share.  The first is a fun little action set of lil'-bit lilla-loo crawling away.  Yes, I said crawling.  My just turned 8 month old is not only crawling like a puppy dog whose tail caught fire but is also standing, cruising on the couch and trying all sorts of daredevil circus stunts that I didn't know 8 months did!  Ladies and gentlemen, we might have a walker on our hands in NO time!


P.S. these were technically taken on my iPhone but edited in photoshop with these snazzy little actions that make your photo appear as if you've used the Instagram app!   Belated trick n' treat....

On a more recent note, my older daughter Ava received an Easy Bake for Christmas.  Yes, the box says for ages 8+ and yes, I'm living vicariously through the lives of my children (for the record, I was NOT the one who bought it for her.....I may have just hinted).  So tonight, while big brother was away on a sleepover, we baked. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies.  Of which were the perfect size for little magic elfen fairies.  Boo-ya!  Ava got a little impatient in the middle waiting for the magic oven to preheat but especially loved all the finger-lickin taste testing that she was allowed to do.  Watch out world - I think we might have a future bakerella on our hands!


If you just can't get enough of these tasty little morsels and more, you can....

Stay tuned tomorrow for a "2011 - Year in Review" post with some never before seen photos,  a plumb good 2012 resolution list and some can't-miss words of wisdom young grasshopper....


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: