.

'gosh oh gee but i have fun..'

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Recently I did a shoot for the lovely and talented Cayce Collins who is selling these adorable dresses for Easter!  I told her they reminded me of a Shirley Temple movie and immediately set my sights for a retro/50's flapper themed boardwalk shoot!  Notice the absence of smiling from most of Lulu's photos - this is what happens when you throw your tired kids in the car on a windy Sunday afternoon and say "now do everything I say and smile and say cheese and have fun and no - do EVERYthing mommy says! - now pose, now smile.... blah blah blah".  They despise me.  But in all seriousness, they really do love me and they did absolutely wonderful!  I hope you enjoy and please, don't waste any more time and go order your kiddo a dress from Cayce!!  I expect to see mini Shirley Temples frolicking through the doors of every church on Easter morning! 














Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: