.

'I have a blue balloon, a happy tune Love enough to last me all through the afternoon' - FWB Maternity Photography

Friday, July 20, 2012
I was beyond thrilled when I was asked to photograph this couple's maternity.  I took their engagement photos and, in about a week and a half, will be photographing their brand new baby boy, Oliver!!!  These are the reasons I do what I do - I become invested in people's lives and get to take this incredible journey with them through the milestones of their lives and it is such an honor and a blessing to me - more than words could describe!  I love that the mama-to-be came to me with so many of her own fun ideas for this shoot - we had such fun, even in the midst of a teeny-tiny surprise rain shower!  Congratulations to Joey & Rachel on the birth of their son; I can't wait to meet him!!










Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: