.

hey, I heard you were a wild one....{i-friday roundup}

Friday, August 3, 2012

Has it really been THREE weeks since I've done an i-friday roundup?!  Fridays fly by me like a caffeinated hummingbird being chased by a cat (did you get that?)  It's been birthday mania around here as we recently celebrated my husband's birthday in July and today being my sweet baby girl Ava's birthday!  It'll be party party this weekend and I'll make sure to share those pictures once they all get edited.  For now, a little i-photo lovin'....


1) Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish Grill!  To die for...also, a little birthday note to my hubby of 7 years! 
2) My mom always gives my husband money for his birthday but she likes to get a little creative and make him work for it.  This year, it was concealed in a bar of handsoap!
3) Breakfast on the harbor.  A midday summer storm rolled up on us just as we finished off the last crumbs on our plates!  4) Happy birthday Isaac!  


5)  We are getting a little bit of Disney fever around our house.  Ava is modeling her "Minnie" outfit for our upcoming trip in September!  10) Did I mention I (umm...I mean, "WE") had Disney fever??!  11) A new donut shop opened up down the street from us - can you say YUM? 12) Barbies do strange things in our house but I don't usually catch them in the act.  So this is how Barbie stays in such great shape!!!


15) My wild child, Lulu.  She wears headbands and dances around in her underwear most days...  16) We get visits from pale pink geckos quite often.  Usually, once it hits dark, the outside of our house is literally crawling with them.  I love how the reflection of our fireplace in the background looks like a moon!
17) E-dawg and his crazy pattern combinations.  Yes, he wore this to church....  18) Birthday girl  and her birthday cinnamon roll.  I can't believe my first baby girl has turned four.  She's been especially crabby today though.... it must be exhausting being a kid...

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! xoxo


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: