.

I must be a mermaid...{i-friday roundup}

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"I must be a mermaid.  I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living" - Anais Nin


1. "Alice" birthday card! Somebody knows me too well..



2. The most fun cake I've ever made - Ava's mermaid sandcastle cake!  3. Birthday donuts via my good friend Michel! xoxo 4. My sissy got crafty and sent over an IKEA "giftcard" 5. My hubby thinks FAR too highly of me - he got my iPad for my bday!!!


6.  Juice bar on 30-A


7. Chapel at Seaside 8. Scarf market  9.  Art everywhere you go  10.  Random doors to random houses
11.  Vinyls and magazines - the perfect browsing store for a rainy afternoon. 


12. Want to have a party here?  Alys Beach!  13.  My husband has a "thing" for Nigella and her sexy posing with knives.  Creepy  14.  Alys Beach!  15. The streets of Rosemary Beach  16.  The Sugar Shak!


17.  We were wanderers for the weekend.  18.  I love both perfect and nonperfect beach days! 






Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: