.

A,B,C, one, two, three, baby, you and me....

Saturday, August 18, 2012
I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore at the emotions that swell when my son's first day of school comes creeping around the corner as we've been through this 3 times now already.  A mixture of excitement over being able to drink a cup of coffee while its still hot and sadness knowing that my child is one step closer to being grown!  And don't even get me started on my sweet Ava starting Pre-K this year!  She's been my at-home buddy for four years now - I am going to miss our special time together though we haven't exactly been alone since Lulu came onto the scene.  She keeps reminding me how "Excited" she is and to "not be sad".  And I truly am excited - I am super pumped over both my children's teachers this year and am looking forward to a superb year for both of them!

Debuting their back to school photos...











Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comments:

Lisa M said...

Fantastic.. as usual! Before you know it.. you'll be planning weddings :o)