.

"and the walls became the world all around.....let the wild rumpus start!" fort walton beach child photography

Saturday, March 9, 2013
In one month, my little baby will be TWO! Though my children always remain my "little babies" in my heart, I know that they are no longer truly babies, but children - growing and independent.  In birthday/party preparation, Lulu and I wandered out into the front yard this morning for a photoshoot rendezvous.  If you don't catch her early in the morning, you can just forget about getting any good {still} photos of this child!  So yes, at 7:30 AM we were tromping around in the wet, dewy grass as the morning sun barely kissed the sky and I am happy to say, I LOVE the photos we got and couldn't wait to share them!










Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: