.

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be" - fort walton beach senior photography

Saturday, March 2, 2013
Long time overdue, I gladly present Julie Kate's senior photos!  Can I just say how much I love working with seniors!  It makes me all nostalgic thinking about the day I walked into an empty room only hours before my ceremony (not a stadium but a church sanctuary), sat down and bawled my eyes out.  I was both overjoyed and extremely terrified about the close of one chapter of my life and the opening of a new one, one full of mystery and the unknown.  Seniors are so full of hope - for the most part I find that they feel a little bit untouchable and they should because the future belongs to them!  At that point in their lives, they stand upon the precipice of doing whatever their hearts desire - the vast expanse of the rest of their days looming out before them.  How thrilling it is to be a senior!  Also, can I note - most seniors are also still completely full of imagination and whimsical liberties - teetering on that fine line of childhood and adulthood, knowing not quite full the weight of the world.  Did I mention I love working with seniors?!  So enough with my ramblings, onto the photos! Julie Kate.












Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: