.

"I could never count all the ways That you change me, Baby...." Crestview Newborn photography

Sunday, February 2, 2014
This little guy decided to come a tad bit early - two days before his mama's maternity shoot to be exact!  We never got a chance to take some baby bump shots but a week later I was sitting in their warm home staring at this gorgeous, wide-eyed boy. I adored the way he followed my camera with his eyes and would turn in the direction of his daddy's voice; He did not want to take sleeping pictures but we finally coerced him towards the end with some warm, snuggly blankets. My favorite photo is while his big sister held him, she gently leaned down to give him a soft kiss.  There's no doubt about it, this family is swooning over their baby boy and you can see for yourself why....



















Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: