.

"I will love you for you; Not for what you have done or what you will become...." Fort Walton Beach lifestyle photography

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
I can't even begin tell you how much I adore this duo; their story is so cool and a true testament of facing adversity straight-on and kicking it right in the shins.  Spending time with them has made me both excited and completely terrified of when my own daughters enter into "teenage-hood".  It positively gives me shivers remembering what kind of shenanigans I tried to pull during my teens but Tony has single handedly taken the road of parenting a teenage daughter with such dignity, it gives me hope that I too will survive it.  Not to mention that his daughter, Mackenzie, pretty much rocks;  sharing with me her dreams of a her future and all that she's already overcome as well as just being able to see her heart for others in the way that she serves in missions and in children's ministry has proven to me once again that there is good in this world.  I was so honored to be able to photograph them, just hanging out and being themselves.  I love how their photos reflect this father/daughter dance of a relationship, which, in essence, drives you up the wall and then, just as quickly, cocoons you in comforting love.  Fate itself couldn't have paired a better two...













Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments: