.

i held the moment in my hand...

Thursday, February 11, 2010
I've been feeling inspired by some of the blogs I follow recently.  Today, Lisa Leonard had an inspiring post about moments and some lovely photos from a vintage book full of love letters.  I sometimes feel like this - like I'm enjoying a moment SO much, if only I could capture it in the palm of my hand, and hold onto it forever. 

Some favorite moments of mine:
- riding my bicycle as a little girl
- the way my sisters soft blonde hair always smelled so nice as a child
- hugs from my mom
- new ballet shoes
- leaving the reception of my wedding - to be alone as husband and wife for the first time!
- seattle - everytime!
- dancing on the rooftop of the place my husband and I first met for our 2nd year wedding anniversary
- the moment i first met Ethan
- the moment i first met Ava
- the moment Ava first walked
- conversations over coffee

I wish I could capture all my moments like this:


I got the photo idea from Amanda's blog

What are your favorite moments?  How do you like to "capture" your moments the best?

0 comments: