.

American Honey

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
....So innocent, pure and sweet
American honey....
There's a wild, wild whisper

Blowing in the wind
Calling out my name like a long lost friend
Oh I miss those days as the years go by
Oh nothing's sweeter than summer time
And American honey....
~ Lady Antebellum ("American Honey")

When Kala approached me and said she wanted to schedule a photo session for her daughter she referred me to the style of the music video to "American Honey" by Lady Antebellum.  I'm not much of a country music person but the lyrics to this are sweetly beautiful, they remind me of my summer sunshine & lemonade childhoods, raised in the south.  I immediately had lots of ideas after watching the video (and *hint hint* - what an AWESOME avenue from which to pull photo session ideas from....). 
Here are some sneaks from  her and her sweet baby girl's session:





my absolute favorite look ever! ;)



0 comments: