.

There Will be Sun, There Will be Rain

Friday, July 2, 2010
I have been so extremely busy recently that I haven't updated the blog with any photos of my own family! For shame....! So here I am to show off a little of our goings-on as of late. 


Ethan graduated Kindergarten and had a blast at his school's field day.  He is a dancing king...see his hair flop!


I spent a week NOT working just with me kiddos and we played outside a lot.  I love this action shot of Ethan (nice hand Ava....)

This is how Ava spent most of her time near the slip n' slide.  Shy

Me and Ethan worked as a team to finally get her wet!

Poor baby!.... *wink*

We got ready for Father's Day and made shirts to wear in honor of Isaac playing off the fact that he always pokes fun at "Team Edward\Team Jacob" t-shirts

We "took Daddy" to see Toy Story 3 in 3D - we had a blast!  As you can see, Jessie & Woody came along...

As of late we've been experiencing a monsoon of weather - constant gray, rainy days.



But it makes for fun, puddle play!


Hoping for sunshine over this Independence Day weekend!  Keep exploring!


0 comments: