.

Girl, Interrupted

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Yes, I'm going to star in my own version of that infamous movie with how crazy it's been around here lately.  I've finished up my summer subbing position at the preschool, 2010 plumb pricing decisions, new website design, Ava's 2nd birthday, getting Ethan ready to start school next week (good lawdy!), photosessions every week + editing them all.  Wow.  But you know what - I'm thankful for the busy-ness because it means I'm not dead (or lazy).  Anyway, I apologize for not updating the blog the past few weeks.  I have been working and I do have photos to show you...So today, I will give you little peeks into the last few sessions that have come 'round the corner here at Plumb.

























Life is exciting ~ can't you tell by the fascinating lives lived by these beautiful people?!  I can't wait to show you the new website - COMING SOOOOOOOON!

0 comments: