.

I Love Your Funny Face...

Sunday, May 16, 2010


Can I just say - one of my uttermost favorite movies of all-forever-time is Funny Face starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire.  Why hasn't anyone tried to remake this movie yet?! Oh wait- because it wouldn't be even CLOSE to as classic & endearing as the original.  It has charm, it has dancing, it has song, it has fashion, it has photography, it has emotion - the all-around "dramady".
Let's give 'em the ole' pizazz!!

When I think of things and pictures I've seen that inspire me, I def. think of this one:


Now...would anyone like to volunteer to travel to Paris with me to reenact this photo still?
Oh to be Audrey in France in a LBD (little black dress for the fashion-nots) with a handful of balloons.
*sigh*
Have a Happy Sunday!

0 comments: