.

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
....Make lemonade! That's right folks - I've officially decided this is the "theme" of my and my husband's brand spankin new office.  We just recently switched my son's room over to our old office for space reasons and are now trying to force cram all of our "junk" into a smaller office and somehow make it look clean, fresh & modern ~ like two artists are working & creating here.  It's a slow process - especially when everything costs money (it kind of just dawned on me....).  Anyway - for the love of wednesday - I decided to show you to progress photos and give you a little peek into our crazed lives. 

lemons on the windowsill (don't worry folks, they're fake...)



progress of shelves so far - nifty, right?


if you don't know yet, then it's probably time - my husband is a HUGE three stooges fan....
Thus the huge welcoming poster as you walk into the room!


Just got my very first double-sided photo card order in for a client.  My heart goes pitter-patter....

0 comments: