.

"You Can Call Me Flower...."

Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Does anyone remember that line from the move Bambi - "You can call me Flower..." ?  Sweetest movie but I was convinced 'til I was a grownup that Flower was a girl skunk - why would a boy skunk be named Flower?! And what on earth would possess a mother to name her SON, the prince of the forest, Bambi?!  I never cease to be amazed.

ANYway - *stepping off of my soapbox* - that's not why I brought that topic up.  The reason I started this rant is because I want to show you some photos of my dear friend Diana's maternity session.  She reminds of  Flower sometimes - her cute personality and the way she says "gooosh" (she says I laugh like Betty Rubble so I think that gives me room to pick which cartoon character she reminds me of...). 

I think pregnancy photoshoots have got to be my second favorite kind after children & babies because pregnant women (esp. 33 or plus weeks along..) are willing to try just about ANYTHING!  They're radiant, full of love & excitement, and are completely free from the "suck it in" factor, making their photoshoots just that more relaxed.  I had so much fun with Matt & Diana because they are so lovingly interactive with one another, carefree & excited to try new things.  If they produce children half as beautiful as photographs then they are magical indeed (and I know Hannah Joy is going to shine in beauty in comparison to these photos...)

So without further ado....


















0 comments: