.

'ain't no sunshine when she's gone' - fort walton beach photography

Thursday, August 4, 2011
I'm off to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow for the Sandy Puc Creative Edge Kids Tour and also to celebrate my birthday with my mom, sister and littlest chitlin'.  I've been busy running around like a goat with no tail - my day's been a little like this: pack, clean, nurse, pack, wipe spit-up, clean, slap together some PB&Js, pack, clean, deliver photo disc, clean, drink some coffee, pack, clean, nurse AGAIN, pack some more, cook dinner, pack clean....you get the picture! Anyway, thought I'd leave you guys smiling with a couple cutie-poo pictures of Lydia in all her 3 month glory.  Dontcha love her panda bear hat?! My beautiful mom made that and if you EVER want a custom hat for your little ones' photoshoot - just name it - she's amazing!  Happy weekend and be back Monday!! xoxo


  {click on images to see them in all their splendorific glory...}

0 comments: