.

'the sun came out the other day, through those dusty clouds...' - fort walton beach photography

Monday, August 15, 2011
I love this family.  Like, love love.  I've known them for about 3 years now and they were also one of my very, very first public photoshoots.  They are the ideal family to shoot too because they just melt into one other and posing just comes naturally to them - a photographer's dream!  And, just like the last time, when reviewing & editing their photos, the tears just suddenly sting my eyes because they're more than just photographs - it's like a glimpse into something so intimate and beautiful and precious.  I am so delighted for them as they prepare to welcome their second daughter into the world and just want to wish them all the happiness and joy!  "Ain't life grand?!"











0 comments: